Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Grizwald 3 Map - Now under construction!

Well it's been some time since I've worked on an adventure map, and I kinda left everyone hanging at the end of the last one...

So, it's time to get to work! Construction of my next adventure map begins today! I've got the story-line finished, and just did a few rough sketches of the over-world. Today I will start working on the map itself.

Hopefully this one won't take me as long to complete as the redstone keys, but it is a bit more complicated, more locations, and I'm still somewhat unfamiliar with pistons. We shall see.

Stay tuned to this blog & my channel, I'll be posting periodic status updates/screen-shots/video previews whenever I feel it's appropriate.

:D

1 comment:

  1. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!!
    website

    ReplyDelete